At Thriving Through Venture, we take your privacy seriously and we will only use your personal information to contact you about the service(s) we provide.
We promise to:
- Always hold the details you have given us through registration forms (name, address, email address, mobile phone number) securely on our password protected computer or in a locked filing cabinet in a locked room.
- Only use your personal information to:
- Organise your involvement in any of our programmes
- Make sure that everything we send is relevant to our activities
- Not share your data with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
- Retain your data for as long as required by law, HMRC rules, our insurance etc.
What happens to my data?
In accordance with ICO guidelines and GDPR we store your data securely for 5 years, then it is destroyed. Your personal data will only be accessible to Thriving Through Venture.
You have the right to see the personal information we hold on you. You have the right to request the deletion or transference of your data. There is no fee for doing this.
If you have any concerns over how we are using your personal information, or to make a request to see what personal data we hold about you, please email [email protected].
For more information about your rights associated with your data please visit the Information Commissioners Office website http://www.ico.org.uk
Registered address: Thriving Through Venture, Old Fox House, High Street, Netheravon, SP4 9PQ.
www.ttventure.org. Email: [email protected]. Contact Number: 07816 938810